I suggest you ...

Add some basic drawing tools

I'm thinking a 'pencil' with a few colours, an eraser(important), maybe a text box function(otherwise it might be difficult to put text in). And if you really want to go all out, maybe even a line, square and circle drawing tool.

103 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ArnaudAdminArnaud (Co-founder and CTO, VideoNot.es) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • prescottgreenprescottgreen commented  · 

THis is a great idea, especially for taking notes for math. Maybe even a coordinate plane could be added as well.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Loving this: very useful in flipped classrooms, and thinking of applications in assessment for learning. Agree that a few graphic features would be useful, especially for ESOL students who could do with some help organising notes for study purposes.

• Peggy HalePeggy Hale commented  · 

I am for the highlighter. Right now, I like the simplicity of just typing notes in. If you put too many bells and whistles, it takes away from students just taking notes to learn.

• Devavrat RavetkarDevavrat Ravetkar commented  · 

I think being able to paste any picture into the notes (created or found elsewhere- a sketch made by you or image found by searching or even a mindmap image) will be a more valuable feature to create great notes!

Feedback and Knowledge Base